SC - My cajun mom's recipes

Helen helen at directlink.net
Mon Aug 2 18:18:49 PDT 1999

If I may so bold I am soliciting a contact for a fellow member off the list
for SCA contacts in Melborne, Australia.  He is about to be sent there on
mundane business for two to three weeks in the near future.  He says that he
and his wife will have most evenings and the weekends free.  Oh one other
thing, does anyone on the list have a source for a commercial chocolate
confection called "Texas Chewies"?  My friend needs to purchase a box to pay
a debt of honor to a fellow down under.

Thank you in advance,

Ld. Daniel Raoul le Vascon de Navarre'