Northern Foods was Re: SV: SC - Introducing Myself

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Tue Aug 3 18:48:35 PDT 1999

- --- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US> wrote:
> Could any child not eat a dish, that starts off being called goo
> (lash)?
> Bear

Growing up with my mother's cooking, she seems to have had an aversion
to most forms of seasoning, so her goulash was the afore mentioned
ground beef, elbow mac and home-canned tomatoes -- with maybe an onion
if she was feeling frisky.  Even GOO-lash was not a suitable word for
this -- WE called it slop-on-glop.

- -- Harriet  (is it any wonder I'm season-ally challenged?)