SC - choosing a Persona

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 16:28:04 PDT 1999

Was writ:

- - If he's going to Iceland? naw, not right now, but short sailing trip?
You bet

EGADS!  I take off for a couple of weeks to properly
beat...errr...ummm...spend quality time with my smalls, and suddenly I'm
going to Iceland?  Well, never been, so guess I oughtta.  Why am I going,
anyway?  And who's gonna keep me warm on the trip?  Hmmmmmm??

Heeeey, I said short sailing trip :>) although I've got wool blankeys
that should keep you warm on long sails

If you are really interested check out "WoodenBoat" June 1999 # 148.  There
is a really great article on a boat some fellows built, a knarr to be
precise, then shipped to Greenland from the Maine in the US and sailed it
back.   Lots of great details.

Daniel Raoul
mka D.C. Phelps, who braved the Arctic Ocean only once, 5.5 weeks in the
middle of summer, I could still see my breath, it snowed flurries in July
for crying out loud.  Now I live in Trimaris thank you very much.