SC - Comfort food

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 20:56:11 PDT 1999

I must live in Holmvik (I think Stockholm is called Holmvik) and I wonder if
I can find a way to explain the presence of an Andalusian here.

  My Dearest Ana,

        Your Persona needn't  "explain" anything.   Personally I am Gaelic,
having been born somewhere on the road between Limerick and Donway Bay, and
have been traveling ever since.  I learned my letters and cyphering in a
Nunnery, while I was employed in the kitchen.

        You needn't have a fully fleshed out persona story.  Choose a name
that delights you, and play away.

    Caointiarn
    Currently residing in Artemisia,  faithful servant and traveling
companion to Ms Morgan