SC - choosing a Persona

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 00:10:26 PDT 1999

A few comments of my own concerning Caversgate:

HL Elaine explained this young shires alacrity for common mundane foods
at an event potluck. However, this small, young shire is also home for
Optia Vesta Antonia Aurelia, who is Elaine's student. Vesta was also
head cook for the feast at the Principality of the Summits' Winter
Investiture last December. She planned and prepared probably the best
banquet I have ever eaten. Notice I didn't mention 'period' banquet,
even though it was (Roman). Period or not, it was still the best banquet
I have eaten. The kitchen was also very well organized and run, probably
because most the the staff were lady fighters of the Summits. Oh, that's
another talent of Vesta: she packs a mean dagger on the list field,
complete with happy, 'killing' grin.

I was at Caversgate myself, but I only noticed this other talented,
witty, beautiful redhead.....

Seumas dubh
(diagnosed with MPD: multiple persona disorder..)

- --
James F. Johnson
seumas at mind.net