SC - Pennsic Lamb

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 04:23:43 PDT 1999

Thank you to all of you, Ras, Cariadoc, Wajdi, Daniel, Laura, Stephen,
and many more, all who cared about my chosen of persona. Laura asked me
if I read "The Alexiad", by Anna Commeno.It is one of my favourite
books. I feel myself very much identified with her.
That is because I have chosen now (not the name, I still wonder) to be
an Andalusian female poet, with aquitances in Byzanthium and Jerusalem.
She is studying the northern culture in Stockholm. I have in my shelves
many books written by andalusian women poets, the generic name is "Divan
de Al-Andalus".
But I am not going to wear a veil, as the lords who choose to be Saxons
or Norses in fear to being dead wearing tights.
I am going to read my Ibn-Batuta to see his descriptions of the Northern
world.
Good luck in Pensic all of you, I am going to submerge in my period
books about Al-Andalusian.
When you are back from Pennsic, maybe a new name wait in your electronic
mail.
Ana