SC - choosing a Persona

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 5 08:28:03 PDT 1999

Well, I have both a 5th century welsh celt and a 13th
century tartar, and a non sca persona of a 250 ad
alexandrian roman named hyapatia...mundanely I haev trained
as a chef, been a machinist and now work in customer service
at a major food wholesalers...the only thing in my mundane
life that even comes close to anything i have for my
personae is that i can cook, and my personae cook [well,
hyapatia supervizes her servants and tells them what she
wants cooked ;-)  ]
margali
[which is not the name of any of her personae, but that is
another story entirely!]