SC - old cookbooks

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 13:45:43 PDT 1999

	The one comfort food that is shared by all six of my siblings is
peanut butter and tomato sandwiches - only available in summer as the tomato
should be fresh off the vine. There is a three - four split over chunky
versus smooth and I prefer Jewish rye but will accept whole wheat, which is
what Mom uses. At 85 she still can whip up a good sandwich. Margarite