SC - a person is chosen

Rayne and Richard PRIDEelectrc at centuryinter.net
Thu Aug 5 23:23:01 PDT 1999

My Peer,

Are you sure that someone didn't aid you in your sign-offs?  I was certain that
I saw your sign off of this List as well as the Yard.  But I Could be wrong.  I
have had about a few dozen posts today from the Cooks-List.

Rayne  (See you in a few days)   :-))))   (Those are extra huge smiles, not
double chins)