SC - want recipe

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Aug 6 08:43:25 PDT 1999

> margali wrote:
> >
> > OKRA IS DOWNRIGHT POSSESSED!
> > margali
>
> Lima beans, especially frozen ones, are portents foretelling the coming
> of the Antichrist. Or maybe they're just the AC itself. I forget which.

I'm with you!  I rate lima beans as a non-food item.  My household
divides itself into branches over lima beans.

I had a great scam with my mom's cat (who was a rescued stray) growing
up:  Puff would sit beside my chair under the table at dinner and when
we had lima beans, I would rotate the plate until the lima beans were
at five o'clock and flip them off under my arm one at a time with my
fork.  Puff neatly fielded all of them and appeared to feel they were
acceptable for feline consumption.

Berengaria