SC - On a Tangential, OT Note - Was: Potato salad+pasta salad-the mild ...

Peldyn@aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 10:11:17 PDT 1999

You wrote:
>     Hummmmm, that's a thought for Christmas--if my dad gets
> any more annoyed
> at the geese that insist on invading their yard, he may pull
> out the gun! ;-)
>
>                             Ldy Diana

He will want to check with local game officials first.  There is an
international Migratory Bird Treaty that has serious penalties for
interfering with migratory birds.  Now, I'd agree with those who believe
that Canada geese should be classed as "varmints" (and there is no treaty on
migrating varmints) but it would be a shame to get in trouble for messing
with them!