SC - Re: Comfort food

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 17:32:46 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/6/99 10:27:22 10:33:25 EST, jstaplet at du.edu writes:

<< > margali wrote:

 > > OKRA IS DOWNRIGHT POSSESSED!
 > > margali
 >
 > Lima beans, especially frozen ones, are portents foretelling the coming
 > of the Antichrist. Or maybe they're just the AC itself. I forget which.

 I'm with you!  I rate lima beans as a non-food item.  My household
 divides itself into branches over lima beans.

 And once kale has sat on the plate looking pretty, it has fulfilled it's
purpose for existing.  Nothing further need be done with it.

Margherita
who's happy to hear she's not the only picky one