SC - Quince question

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Aug 6 22:33:56 PDT 1999

> phlip at morganco.net writes:
> <<
>  This looks fascinating, and I'd love to see it, but can you wait for any
>  future postings until after Pennsic? I don't want to miss a word ;-)
>
>  Phlip
>   >>
>     Ack, but that leaves the rest of us in suspense! ;-) Maybe a re-posting
> later, or one of us saving these off to a separate file to send to the
> Pennsic-goers when they return?
> That we'll all be happy! (Grin)
>
>                 Ldy Diana

Well, never fear, go ahead and talk about the manuscript if you wish. I
have not unsubscribed from this list. When I return from Pennsic I will
go through the digests and add any pertinent information to the file I
have started on this manuscript. Last year I don't remember any real
big discussions though. Rather a lot of talk about twinkies or some
such. :-) Even so, it will take me a little while to catch up on the
back digests, so it will be a little while before I have the file up
on the website.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: