SC - Re: Comfort food

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Sat Aug 7 19:39:10 PDT 1999

On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, James F. Johnson wrote:

> Something I just picked up from over on the Authenticity list....
>
> On this day in A.D. 1485 (CE), the Diet of Worms abolished private
> warfare in the Holy Roman Empire.
>
> [thoughtful pause...]
>
> Swirled peas with worms!
>
> wearing my best dodgeball tennies...
> Seumas

No, darling! You're supposed to run for the rock (you know, the one with
the hot tub, wet bar, etc.- it should be nearly empty with everyone off to
war...)..

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
- -
'A Vaillans Coeurs Riens Impossible'
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731