SC - Adamantius' response (Was: DELIVERY FAILURE)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Aug 8 11:20:08 PDT 1999

Micaylah wrote:

> Master A said...
> >> because:
> >
> >Because there's never an Evil Mario Nebbits around when you need one?
>
> Didn't Evil Mario Nebbits rear his ugly head last year at this time?
> You woulda thought he woulda learned by now.....Its Pennsic! At least
> it made for some pretty funny jokes last year. By the way....gotta a
> short question....

Yes, it's more or less the first anniversary of the Mario Nebbits
Offensive against the Bright Powers.

(Sorry, my kid and I are reading the Diane Duane Wizard books...)

> Can verjuice be successfully frozen?

I don't know for sure, I've never done it, but verjuice is pretty
acidic, so should have a pH suited for resisting much bacterial attack.
I recall Markham says it will last a year, presumably without
refrigeration. I expect it would freeze all right, but you might simply
be able to put it in the fridge for quite a while.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com