SC - DELIVERY FAILURE: Router: Unable to open mailbox file OSU-NS01/OKSTATE mail.box: Unable to find path to server

Postmaster@cis.okstate.edu Postmaster at cis.okstate.edu
Sat Aug 7 11:38:53 PDT 1999

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain wrote:

> Lobster is edible, though I don't think it's good enough to be worth all
> the effort involved in butchering one; put it on my plate all ready to eat,
> though, and I will eat it.  Ditto crab, though it's not quite as tasty and
> there's even more work involved.
>
> Alasdair mac Iain

With respect and in friendship, Noble Lord, I must say:

AWWWW, Woogie woogie woogie! [those unfamiliar with this phrase should
read in something like, "Oh, poor baby!"]

Actually, I do sympathize, but the fact is that for those who do like
lobster, the juice is kinda, for many, the raison d'etre.  It would be
like raising little boneless, steak-sized steer. Broil one and you'd
likely get this little dried-up, pointless thing that died for no
reason, and that's often the problem with highly processed crab and
lobster dishes.

I have perfected a fairly good Lobster Newburgh, though, which might be
a good compromise between us... . Unfortunately the recipe is for
publication and I'm not comfortable posting it just now...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com