SC - Introducing Myself

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Sun Aug 8 14:20:41 PDT 1999

At 13:59 8-8-1999 -0600, Maredudd wrote:
>I suppose unsubscribing from the list for a few days might prevent some
>frustration? I've gotten over fifty of the #*K%& things in the last four
>hours. Many more errors than even double the number of posted messages.
>*yick*
>Maredudd

Well....  Everything that goes to the list goes to
<upsxdls at notes.okstate.edu> (that's Lady Liandnan, by the way), thus
creating a bounce notice.  But the bounce notices go to the list, and thus
presumably to Lady Liandnan - so how long until we start getting bounce
notices for the bounce notices?

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie  [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and
in chief two mullets sable