SC - On a Tangential, OT Note - Was: Potato salad+pasta sala

Wajdi a14h at zebra.net
Sun Aug 8 15:41:14 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/3/99 5:53:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, uther at lcc.net
writes:

<< Sixteen years ago at our very first Battle of the Pines, on Labor Day
weekend,
 (hot, really, really, hot)  our first time feastocrat didn't have room in
 the fridge for all the chicken she had pre-cooked on Fri. so she just left
 it in pans...sitting outside.  Not long...just all night.:-)  By the next
 day, the smell told us there would have to be some more chicken bought and
 cooked ASAP for the feast that night.  >>

Hey, MaggiRos -- does this remind you of "The Cockaleeky of Death"?  Please
share that story with the list.

Renata