SC - Romantic Food

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Mon Aug 9 12:04:53 PDT 1999

I shared a romantic evening with my boyfriend the other night.  We sipped
Bailey's Irish Creme with hot-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies.  Oh my!
Mind, back on track!  I still have to work the rest of the afternoon, not
sit here remembering what John did with the melted chocolate!  Maybe it's
time for another batch of chocolate chip cookies!  Liadnan (Leanna)