SC - message from the guardian of the rock

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Tue Aug 10 13:21:36 PDT 1999

I do not claim to have mastered the art of making pie crusts.  I
occasionally let my ego get the better of me with bread.  About the time I
do that, the dough presents me with a new set of challenges.

My latest ego buster was at King's College, where I found that my
instructional skills had atrophied abysmally and the sourdough bread I was
baking for the feast did not come up to my personal standards.  Now I have
to re-polish my techniques in teaching and baking.  So, if ever we are in
the same vicinity, I'd happily take the opportunity to improve my skills.

Bear