SC - Romantic Foods

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Tue Aug 10 14:40:02 PDT 1999

> I think everyone should remember who owns that rock and lets you
> hide under it only by his good humor. I have a very large trebuchet
> lined up on that thing and if people get too out of hand you'll all
> have a nice hobbit hole to dig your way out of.

thank you.  And I am certain if you decided to charge admission it would be
to cover the food and beverages being served at the bash you were throwing .
. .

> I'm sure that the place is ever expanding for those who desire it
> to be so.
> As said in the Sandman "Hell has many doors, some huge, open and
> obvious and some subtle and hidden. But for those determined to get in
> they always open."
> Puck can guard one door but can he guard them all?

I went to Hell once to retrieve my warlord.  Had to bring my own beer
though, since they only serve warm Black Label Light. Can't drink that. It
wasn't fun. I think I'll pick the door that Puck is guarding.  I hit like a
girl too.  A girl who takes Tae Kwon Do . .

> > Adamantius, charter member Fighting Cooks of Ostgardr, who just hits
> > like a fairly large cook

I didnt know there were fairy large cooks, I thought fairies were small . .
.

> Gunthar, evil list administrator, member of the knuckle rapping
> cooks guild
> and who hits...well.... like an Ansteorran Count.

> (You people make my head hurt.)
We have a recipe for that too.
I think I need my allergy medicine readjusted.  Houston, we have a negative
onthat trajectory . . .
Shari Burnham
aka Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
"Aim for the stars.  But first, Aim for their bodyguards."