SC - Cooking by "hand"

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 17:09:54 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/10/99 2:50:08 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
pndarvis at execpc.com writes:

<<  Say, since we're granting indulgences (for a modest fee), I
 > hereby grant myself an indulgence making battleships period for
 > the duration
 > of war.  I just happens to know where I can get my hands on a
 > couple.  Papa,
 > I'll bet the USS Iowa against your trebuchet, and raise you the USS
 > Massachussetts.............  amuk! amuk! AMUK!

 I'll raise you a USS Wisconsin and throw in a USS Missouri.

The Barony of SunDragon recently shared Estrella Park with the Maricopa
County Sheriff's Department Family Day.  We were having Mixed Weapons War.
They showed up with artillery.  I don't remember the caliber, I'm not real
familiar with modern weaponry; but our archers decided we could take them,
because it couldn't be used at a range of anything less than a mile or so.
I've been wondering ever since what the sheriff department thinks it needs
with artillery...............

Mordonna