SC - where in the world is the rock?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 11 09:31:29 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/11/99 6:20:27 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<<
 Mordonna, you have any druids in the family tree?  I think Chappelle du Bosc
 could be translated "Chapel Grove".

 Bear >>

Honey, I got everything from Your Basic Huegenots to Muslim to Marie Le Beau
and Wiccans in my family tree.  Neither Druids nor Dryads would surprise me
at all.  About the only thing my family doesn't seem to have been is
conventional, unless you count the Southern Baptist Convention.  No matter
which religion twe espoused, it seems we tended to be just a tad
.....uhm.....devout?

Mordonna