SC - New Computer Screw Up

rhiannon@madcelt.com rhiannon at madcelt.com
Wed Aug 11 11:21:00 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/11/99 10:06:11 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

<<
 When I was researching my name (Phillipa Seton) I went to the University
 library and looked up names in a Domesday kind of book they had.  It was
very
 helpful.  Do you have a large library near you? Perhaps they have books on
 the origins of names.   >>

I will be going to the ASU library asap.  I also have near to me the Mormon
Church's second largest enclave in the world.  I think they may have a name
or two in their archives.

After what you have told me on this list, I do not think I shall have much of
a problem documenting DuBosc for the SCA personna, however, finding more
about my family tree may be a bit more difficult.  Who knows, perhaps someone
somewhere has written a detailed family history that can help me.  I have
found reference to a book entitled "The Royal Line of Martin DuBosc" that
sounds promising, if I can get my hands on it.  Published by R.L.Bryan in the
seventies, I think.  Haven't found a copy yet, but I am still looking.

Mordonna