SC - family values?

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Wed Aug 11 14:02:14 PDT 1999

- --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:

> Oh, another notable food-related movie, but perhaps nearly
unwatchable
> compared to the others, would be,"The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and
> Her Lover". It's not that it's an awful movie or anything, it's just,
> well... .

I enjoyed it a lot -- especially the music (aside from the food).

Another food-related movie not for all tastes is "Sweet Movie" ...
anyone else ever hear of it?  It was an artsy-type "film" I saw in
college, don't remember anything about who did it, but it involved some
memorable scenes with naked people cavorting in a large vat of
chocolate sauce, and wierdness in a hanging bed of sugar (picture a big
sandbox, hung by chains from the ceiling)... I don't think there was
much of a plot, not much characterisation either, come to think of
it... but I can't think of Hershey's Syrup the same way since.....