SC - early Irish -- recipes???

Chris and Anne House house at texoma.net
Wed Aug 11 16:10:26 PDT 1999

> I am going to be changing to a new ISP and will need to change my mailing
> addresses. How is best for me to accomplish this? Can you just change the
> address, or should I subscribe/unsubscribe?
>
> Thanks for the help,
>
> 'Lainie

Although this would really be a private message I decided to answer this
on the list in case anybody else had a similar question. Also it is a different

subject than that stupid rock thing.

The best thing for you to do would be to send a message to
majordomo at ansteorra.org and in the body of the message say:

unsubscribe sca-cooks
subscribe sca-cooks <new address>

That way you don't have to send two messages. If you are
sending the message from the new address you should use the
old address in the unsubscribe line. To be safe you can just
include both addresses but majordomo will always use the address
you send from as the default.

I hope this answers any questions.

Yers,

Gunthar