SC - [Fwd: stove]

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 12 07:08:19 PDT 1999

Would cream cheese-pecan scones do - or maybe oatmeal chocolate
chip cookies
with pecans?  we can talk about all the terrible things we must
endure on the
home front while our friends are off at Pennsic - like air
conditioning, no
lines at showers and such like horrors. : )

Margherita the Weaver
<<<<<<<<

Exactly the kind of gathering I had planned.  While our Navy
works to bring Puck back from Amuk, you and I and others that
may like to attend can sit and tell stories of past trips to
Pennsic (if we have any, I have only been twice) or other
favorite wars, recipes, or stories about children and
grandchildren.  (I don't have a g-child at hand, but I don't
want others to feel unincluded.)

Well met, Margherita!

Tyrca

===
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra