SC - Romantic Food

WOLFMOMSCA@aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 10:04:41 PDT 1999

> I officially absolve you of your unreasonable views on lobster (I'm some
> kinda archbishop, ain't I, Gunthar?); you are obviously a man of great virtue.
>
> Adamantius

Actually when the whole thing started it was something like you, Cariadoc,
Cindy, a few others as High Priests to us adherents. Then things got out of hand
and I lost track. I think I wound up mainly as the guy who paid to have the
place built and de facto Pope/parish priest because I keep the floor swept.

But for the help you always give and wonderful scholarship I think you're a
saint.

Yers,

Gunthar
(Trying desperately to get into the swing of things.)