SC - Mystery Recipes

Ben Engelsberg bengels at chronic.lpl.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 12 16:05:14 PDT 1999

>> What's the population of Iceland?
>>
>> Adamantius
>>
>Around 270,000 if the Almanaky is correct.  Spread over 36,669 square
miles.
>The population is homogeneous.  The nation's borders are well defined and
>protected by the North Atlantic.
>
>Bear

That´s about correct. And we have no army and have never been at war with
anyone, unless you count the Cod wars with Britain (which we won). We may
descend from Vikings but forty generations of sheep farmers have cooled the
Viking blood down somewhat, I guess.

Iceland is the kind of place where the prime minister has his home adress
and phone number listed in the telephone directory.

Nanna