SC - Romantic Food

Fri Aug 13 21:17:06 PDT 1999

>s'cuse me?  *only*?  I can eat about 2 lbs of lobster, 2 lbs of crab,
>and a lb of shrimp *myself*!

All at once?

>3 pounds of salmon, 2 pounds of scallops, 2 pounds of shrimp, 2
pounds
>> of steak,  plus rice, peas, bread, rich sauces, asparagus, half a
watermelon and two good sized merengue pies. And the leftovers fit in
the average small tupperware lunch dish....
and so on

To me this sounds almost excessive...almost and therefore perfect for
10. As I too have a habit to overcook (its that ole overly active
"nurturing" tendency:)) this should be more than enough. Especially if
you serve some snacky type stuff before time.

Micaylah