SC - Food, history, and pea(ce)/margali's rock

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Sun Aug 15 05:17:41 PDT 1999

I've just signed on to this list. Actually, I've been on it before but that
was on an old computer. Anyway, I'm from the Barony of Iron Mountain in the
Kingdom of Meridies, and I've been in the SCA for almost nine years. I'm
currently serving my Kingdom as Deputy Dean of Academic Research with the
Royal University of Meridies. I'm especially interested in bread recipes and
the different types of pies--meat pies. spinach pies, you name it, I love
them all!
I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'll be posting notes asking questions
about my interests soon!

Yours in Service,
Isabelle de Foix
Barony of Iron Mountain