SC - message from the guardian of the rock

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 00:38:31 PDT 1999

	Oh yeah, Little Italy is the first area I tried, and all the Italian import
meat stores and markets.  Most of the people I talked to at so-called
authentic Italian stores had no idea what Pancetta was.  Sad!  The only
reason I found out was because I looked on the internet.  There are a bunch
of places on the net that sell it---but I have all the other meats and such
already to go--I guess I'll have to substitute something for it!

Leslie:-)