SC - A & S Instructors needed.

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 16 08:08:10 PDT 1999

Alex Wollangk wrote:

> > Now cheep wine, on the other hand, can be quite good and useful, too!
>
> Believe it or not, I prefer the stuff in boxes.  That way I don't have to
> uncork a bottle for half a cup of wine...
>
> Bran

No, I believe it. I don't have the room for big boxes of wine myself,
but considering that in France and various other places you can buy a
carton of wine very much like the paper cartons of milk, in the markets,
it may be that some Americans have adopted a sort of
nouveau-sophisticate snobbery about such things.

Now as for cheap cr*p beer, I'd pit our cheap cr*p beer against France's
cheapest and cr*ppiest any day!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy