SC - "Chocolate in a Period Form"

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 02:31:28 PDT 1999

Anahita,
	The Authenticity list is an attempt at providing a forum for discussion
of issues surrounding authenticity, from clothing to persona. One of the
members has been posting a very useful "This Day in History" list which
is what got quoted here. Recently there has been a fun thread about
events in August 1399- written in a sort of real-time, persona-style way
that has been amusing and educational. (I'm a royalist- Vive Richard!
Down with Bolingbroke!) (Sorry sweetheart- it sorta slipped out.)
	As I am still moving files from one ISP to another, I don't have the
subscription info handy, but you can get it from the listmistress,
Melbrigda bena Cato, at <catwho at bellsouth.net> and tell her that 'Lainie
sent you...

'Lainie