SC - Freezers

Mary_HallSheahan@ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Tue Aug 17 06:39:01 PDT 1999

That's not the case
here.  The solution to chocolate in one's diet--and despite what friends
may claim, I have yet to hear of any legitimate doctor's prescription that
makes it mandatory--is just to leave it home for events, or keep it in
one's personal cooler and out of sight and out of contests and out of the
feast.  I've yet to hear of a camp-to-camp cooler inspection.

On another note, in some kingdoms they have side-stepped the period-ocity of
chocolate problems is to make it in some form the coin of the realm...
Caid's Golden Splonders come to mind, and the use of chocolate coins in
Ansteorra as a common bribary tool...

Anya