SC - feast disasters

Mary_HallSheahan@ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Tue Aug 17 06:45:44 PDT 1999

<<fuzzy white stuff on the top of my verjuice>>
Do you have a frost-free-cycle freezer?  If so, it's simply freezer burn.
More a matter of aesthetics than safety, and because verjuice has no
texture to lose you're okay.

IT makes a BIGBIGBIGBIG difference on fish.  Hideous true story...

Curye on Inglysche has a recipe that begins "Take hake other haddock".  I
didn't know what hake was, and Robeert actually found that kind of fish in
the store.  He froze it.  It got lost in the freezer.  We have a frost-free
freezer.  He served me rubber fish.

Emme