SC - "Chocolate in a Period Form"

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 08:07:27 PDT 1999

Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com wrote:

> Nothing less romantic than drinking champagne alone.

You could be right...on the other hand, one of the greatest moments of
my life was coming home after _finally_ quitting my job at the
Continental Club, finding myself alone in a silent house, and a bottle
of Old Peculier India Pale Ale and two ounces of osetra caviar in the
fridge, next to some potato-and-rye lefse our mutual buddy Ateno and I
had made and dried the previous weekend. Not exactly romantic, but
highly memorable, in spite of the solitude.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com