SC - A Dilemma on what to cook for Dinner-HELP!

Wed Aug 18 10:34:12 PDT 1999

>>You might try doing a vegetarian main dish/thick pottage to which meat
>>can be added by the carnivores.
>
>That's the ticket if you really don't want to have them bothered and
>stressing over the lack of meat.  The meat to be added should be as simple
>and trouble free for you as possible.  Cook up some meat with onions and
>mushroom, make a little gravy and freeze it.  By the day you are cooking,
>it
>ought to be still ice crystally, just heat it to boiling.

In reading my own post as it goes by, I think you could go to even less
trouble than this.  Go to the grocery and get a familly sized box of
"salisbury steak and gravy" or some such.  Keep it in the bottom of the
cooler, it could also be ice crystally and in need of nothing more than
being made safely hot.

Now, put all your effort into making your vegetarian meal as usiversally
yummy as possible.
!!!!

Bonne