SC - FW: Fields of Gold information

lilinah@grin.net lilinah at grin.net
Wed Aug 18 11:23:20 PDT 1999

Wajdi wrote:

> > Count Sir Gunthar Jonsson, Baron to the Court
> > Donatii Knight to the Order of St. John
> > Purpure, between two escallops in chief a Maltese
> > Cross, argent.
> >
> > (But I guess I could have picked up some of the strange tastes and
> > rituals of the heathens....)

You could- but _would_ you? When I visit relatives in BC I come home
with an accent but it never lasts very long. And without a consistent
flow of imports, I doubt a coffee habit would take hold until _much_
later...

BTW- beautiful device...

'Lainie
(Elaine de Montgris- Purpure, a dove volant argent, wings addorsed, in
chief three violets proper, slipped and leaved vert)