SC - mundane challenge?

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 16:38:24 PDT 1999

The other thing you can do for smaller feasts is to use a cooler to hold
drinks.  Coolers come in various sizes and are food grade...And you can make
the drink up ahead and put in some ice and close the lid...Just a thought.

I use coolers to hold prepped veggies prior to cooking or to store hot/cold
food before it gets sent out during the staging of feasts...

Caitlin of Enniskillen