SC - Cuskynoles

Mary_HallSheahan@ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Fri Aug 20 11:58:27 PDT 1999

regarding the practice of putting bacon and/or butter under the skin of
fowl before roasting:

Explore the medieval practice of larding meat before cooking.  This was
usuallu accomplished by threading bits of pork fat into the meat before
cooking.  It's a practice still used today for tough or dry game meats.

Ben.