SC - Chocolate..Period or not...

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Aug 20 13:47:22 PDT 1999

Allow me to whine a bit...I love the job I've been in for 3 months but it
is 30 miles from home.  I almost didn't take it but the benefits
administrator lives in my area and agreed to carpool with me.  Last week
she didn't carpool due to social commitments, and she came in at 6:30 &
worked to five--so today she let me know she's NOT carpooling anymore
because she liked having time to herself before her phone began ringing.
Please send me your favorite medieval explative.

So rather than pouting I'm going to plan ahead.  We're having friends over
for dinner next week--she's Scadian but he's just being introduced to the
concept.  As long as I've already got my copy of Curye on Inglish here at
work, that's where the recipes will come from.  Probably a modern order of
service because I want to make this a painless first-intro for Brian--but
I'm going to have fun.

I'm thinking Chykens in grauey (IV:29) as a main course because it can be
done ahead & frozen & brought back to temp on the time-bake while I'm
commuting all alone & lonely...but then again, we have an outdoor
fireplace...what's your single favorite recipe from this section OTHER than
cuskynoles?

Emme