SC - Coffee drinking

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Fri Aug 20 15:46:28 PDT 1999

>> I don't know what a heretical Cathars was, can someone clue me in?

Check out "Montaillou the Promised Land of Error" in the English translation
if you don't speak French.  Sorry I have misspelled Montaillou, French was
never my long suit.  I can't find the book in my library to give you the
full cite but it covers the crusade against the Cathars through the use of
transcripts of testimony.

Daniel Raoul