SC - Books

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Sat Aug 21 10:27:57 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/20/1999 8:14:54 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
lilinah at grin.net writes:

<< Anyone have a good method for packing breakables (such as kitchen ceramics
and glassware) so they won't break, without having some dedicated "furniture"
 or "wooden box" type thing-y? Do i need to invest in a roll of bubblewrap?
 Any suggestions? >>

Well. . .we have always wrapped out cermaic mugs in our tablecloth before
putting them in the bag the rest of the dishes travel in.  We're traviling in
our own vehicle though, and know there are brakables in that bag, so we are
extra careful with it.   I would say, invest in bubble wrap and pack those
type of items in the middle of a bag of clothing or other soft stuff.

Noemi