SC - Books

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Aug 22 22:58:31 PDT 1999

> On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> > Hmmmm....seems to me that a person with your education would realize that
> > this thing you call 'love' is merely the result of your brain pumping certain
> > chemicals into your system in overdrive. Drink plenty of fluids to flush your
> > system and get some rest.
> >
> > Ras
>
> But I LIKE these chemicals! A man of you stature should realize that these
> chemicals are better than drugs and twice as fun! They have me thumbing
> through my _Curye on Inglysche_ looking for recipes for a _private_
> supper...
>
> Silly Ras. ;-)
>
> vive l'amour!
>
> 'Lainie

Well, you might want to look at this file in the Florilegium:
aphrodisiacs-msg  (14K)  7/21/99    Medieval aphrodisiacs.

And perhaps these files, too:
courtly-love-bib  (13K) 10/15/98    Bibliography on Courtly Love.
On-Favors-art     (18K)  5/ 7/99    "On Favors" by Donal Mac Ruiseart.
p-favors-art      (14K)  9/21/94    Article on period favors by Ray Lischner.
perfumes-msg      (24K)  7/14/99    Medieval perfumes and pomanders.
chasity-belts-msg (14K)  9/12/97    Chasity belts in the Middle Ages.
birth-control-msg (31K)  4/22/99    Period birth-control.
p-sex-msg         (54K)  3/11/94    Period thoughts on sex and sexual practices.

:-)
Stefan

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net