SC - Fish recipes

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Aug 23 01:35:55 PDT 1999

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> > On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> > > Hmmmm....seems to me that a person with your education would realize that
> > > this thing you call 'love' is merely the result of your brain pumping certain
> > > chemicals into your system in overdrive. Drink plenty of fluids to flush your
> > > system and get some rest.
> > > Ras

> > But I LIKE these chemicals! A man of you stature should realize that these
> > chemicals are better than drugs and twice as fun! They have me thumbing
> > through my _Curye on Inglysche_ looking for recipes for a _private_
> > supper...
> > Silly Ras. ;-)
> > vive l'amour!
> > 'Lainie

Well, Stefan, Ras, and all...

Welcome home all you Pennsic survivors! Been a quiet list without you!

In regards to the 'private supper'- I ended up using the Cormarye recipe
and making it with beef, which wasn't too bad but would have been better
a little rarer. That with slices of muenster cheese, fresh peach, bosc
pear, a bunch of red flame grapes, strawberries, and my fake
creme-fraiche to dip with, plenty of water, and a bottle of ypocras.
Yum. And much later, champaigne and chocolate mousse. Real decadence.
I'm already thinking that next time I might put together a platter of
mazza...

Yes, I had a wonderful weekend. And no ladies, you can't have him, even
if he does make the most amazing chocolate mousse. He's mine and I'm
keeping him!

A very Happy little She-Dragon...

'Lainie