SC - Questions about Archives and Carrots

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Aug 23 07:57:27 PDT 1999

 I asked:
>       Does anyone out there have a period recipe for baked heart? Thanks
  in advance. <<

Stefan answered
> There are several heart recipes in this file in the FOOD section of my
> Florilegium.
> organ-meats-msg   (41K)  6/ 3/99    Period cooking of organ meats.
> http://lonestar.texas.net/~lg_photo/florilegium/files/organ-meats-msg.html

Sweety I had already looked there. What I am looking for is a recipe where
the heart is cooked as a whole piece rather than cut up. I have several
modern ones where you clean the heart and stuff it as you would a chicken
but haven't found any thing yet in a period source. Thanks anyway. Margarite