SC - Duh!

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Aug 23 09:28:34 PDT 1999

Adamantius sayd:
<<Silly! That would have been an oyster crab, highly valued on the Pacific
coast as a delicacy
//snip//
About the size of your little fingernail? >>

Nay, pet.  It was a little over an inch from side to side, iffen we had
stretched it out from its coiled and cooked position.  As I said it was the
server's presentation that truly did me in..."Oh look our meal was having a
meal..."  I'm omnivorous but that doesn't mean I like having my nose rubbed
in it.
Emme