SC - Athol Brose question

Beth GrdyGirl at ampro.net
Tue Aug 24 11:44:15 PDT 1999

> Then Gunthar said:
>
> >You're weird, Gaius.
>
> It's taken you this long to find out, Papa?

In answer to you both, Master Adamantius is frequently amusing, often
wry, and usually brilliant. This is the first time he has been truly....well..
weird.

> Perhaps you would understand
> better if you realized that his REAL first name is Gideanus (more or less),

Aaarrgh! I knew that and I don't even know why I used the familar name
anyway. The only excuse I have is that I have a new place and sleeping
in a bed I'm not used to and got to bed at 4 am and got up at 6:30 am and
hadn't had my 6th cup of coffee yet.

And they ask me to make decisions in my job.

I'm a goof.

> Phlip

Gunthar
(Screw the rock. I'll stand here in the open and let the bombs fall.)