SC - Pennsic photo website

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 17:48:09 PDT 1999

Beth wrote:

> Okay...I have the bottle in front of me now.  It was given to my Dad
> over 10 years ago, and of course now I can't find where it said how old
> it was...for some reason I am positive it was 20 years old when he got
> it.  The label says
>
> White Label
> Dewar's

I've had worse than Dewar's, actually. I wouldn't drink Scotch for years
because my first experience was with REALLY bad Scotch.

Might I suggest cutting the Brose recipe in half, and using the other
half for fruitcake? Or you just find someone to drink it. As I say, I've
had worse. Personally I'm a Laphroaig man myself.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com